We are hiring!
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST (PART-TIME)
Experience in dealing with behavioural issues relating to children, parenting skills, intervention involving parents and learning disability in the school system. Candidates with experience in working with ASD (adolescent and adult) as well as administering the ADOS-2 and ADI-R will have an added advantage
- Masters degree and above in Clinical Psychology
- 3-5 years postgraduate clinical experience working with children and in administering assessments (ie. cognitive, achievement, behavioural assessment)
- Registration / certification / accreditation with professional counselling / psychology board in home country / country of training
- Familiarity with Expatriate culture, issues, and lifestyle is an advantage
- Additional language skills would be an advantage
Please apply only if you meet the requirements.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All CVs must be sent through email only
We do not have any internship programme available at this moment.