Training & WorkshopsIMPROVE YOUR WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT
The Center for Psychology's diverse and experienced staff members have conducted over 150 workshops and presentations in USA, Singapore, Sweden, China, Malaysia and other parts of the world.
Our on-site training programs provide cost-effective ways to train a number of individuals from your organization in one place, at one time, without the need for travel.
We customize our training programs for NGO groups, hospitals, corporations, mental health agencies, school systems, drug treatment centers, professional training centers, professional organizations and invited conferences.
Our training sessions and workshops range from one hour to five days. We design a format to cater to your specific needs.
The topics that we cover include:
- Mental Health Disorders
- Methods in Treatment
- Executive Public Speaking Skills
- Grief and Bereavement
- Counselling Children
- Employees and Employer Relationship
- Stress in the Workplace
- Anger and Stress Management
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Parenting Skills
- Models of Brief Therapy
- Dynamics of Addictions
- Human Sexuality
- 12-Step Recovery
- Assertiveness Training
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Group Facilitators Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Sexual Harassment Training