The Employee Assistance Program provides comprehensive services to employees and/or their dependents who are experiencing personal difficulties in their daily lives.
Our mission is to optimize employee wellness and employer productivity by identifying and resolving present problems before they get worse. We believe these problems can be successfully resolved if the employee is willing to seek help and when appropriate assistance is available and provided.
What are the services offered by EAP?
EAP offers a broad range of employee and family support services for expatriates, locals and their families. Services include assistance in the following areas:
- Marital, family and relationship problems
- Problems resulting from alcohol or drug use
- Emotional struggles associated with stress, anxiety or depression
- Work-related concerns
- Full psychological assessment and testing
- Personal growth and development issues
- Adjusting to a new culture and isolation
- Separation of family members and bereavement
- Trauma and crisis management follow-up assistance
For Companies seeking to provide their employees with psychological assistance - please contact us to discuss the details.